On handling personal information
(1) The Purpose of Utilization of Customers’ Personal Information
1. In order to check the reservations from customers regarding our businesses such as the accommodations, eating and drinking, wedding ceremony or commodity sales. 2. In order to introduce the facilities, commodities or services of us or affiliated companies, which could be valuable for customers, by direct mail, e-mail etc. 3. In order to conduct a marketing analysis or such things to improve our services for more customers’ satisfaction. 4. For administrations necessary for our business. 5. For other articles attached to the items.
(2) Provision of Personal Information to the 3rd Party
We provide customers’ personal information if needed to the 3rd party as follows. We do not provide customers’ personal information with the refusal of providing it of customers. 1. Cases in which the provision of personal data is based on laws and regulations. 2. Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual. 3. Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations.
(3) Measures for Protection of Personal Information.
We conduct regular employee trainings for protection of personal information, and maintain a strict administration of customers’ personal information. We take necessary and proper measures on such things as our database.
(4) Entrustment of Personal Information Processing.
When we entrust an individual or a business operator with the handling of personal data in whole or in part, we shall enter into necessary contracts and exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the trustee.
Personal Information Protection Guidelines
Hotel Art inn Namba (hereafter referred to as “’Our hotel’’), with recognition of the importance of customers’ personal information and the careful handling of it, shall protect customers’ personal information with responsibility in order to provide more satisfying commodities and services in conformity with the Acts as follows.
(1) Conformity with Laws and Regulations
Our hotel, all officers and employees (including temporary staff and part-time workers etc.), shall try to protect personal information in conformity with the laws and regulations, and the norms.
(2) Proper Acquisition, Utilization or Provision of Personal Information
Our hostel shall utilize personal information acquired in a proper way for the specific purposes clarified beforehand, and shall not provide personal data to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person or the provision of personal data is based on laws and regulations.
(3) Security Control
Our hotel, with the utmost care and attention to management of personal information, shall take necessary and proper measures for the prevention of leakage, loss, or damage, and for other security control of the personal data, and shall establish the system to adhere to protection of personal information in addition to formulating rules necessary for house guidelines or tasks and managing the organization by assigning administrative positions. Our hostel shall conduct proper employee trainings in order to improve their knowledge and awareness, and when our hostel entrusts an individual or a business operator with the handling of personal data, our hotel shall make an examination of the trustee and exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the trustee
(4) Disclosure, Correction and Discontinuance of the Utilization
When our hotel is requested by a person to disclose, correct or discontinue utilizing such retained personal data, we shall deal with it promptly (the contact information responsible is below). If our hotel shall not answer the request in accordance with laws and regulations, we shall account for the reason
(5) Continuous Improvement
Our hotel shall keep improving how to handle personal information. Thereby, there may be cases in which this Personal Information Protection Guidelines will be changed or amended without notice beforehand.
(6) Contact Information Regarding Personal Information
Below is the contact information of our hotel regarding personal information. Please note that we may have to check your identification.
Hotel Art inn Namba
Open hour: Mon-Fri 14:00~2:00